CMS

From Schutz History
Jump to: navigation, search

Church Mission Society, a mission endeavor of the Anglican Church, begun in 1787 at the request of the East India Company, became a worldwide mission endeavor by the beginning of the 20th century. In the late 1920’s in Egypt, the CMS missionaries were located in Cairo.

Wikipedia article for Church Mission Society